Operator in training – Refinery Chemical Cleaning
Delta Tech Services Inc.
Are you ready to start your next career? If so, we want you!
When you join our family of dedicated employees, you become part of an employee-owned company that maintains a strong commitment to its people through our safety culture, training and development and a comprehensive, industry-leading benefits package.
If you are a motivated individual with a solid work ethic and an eye towards growing, we are interested in speaking with you.
Listed below are a few of the industries we service:
- Industrial Water/ Waste Water Treatment
- Food & Beverage
- Winemaking or Vinification
- Green Energy
Listed below are a few of the responsibilities we start you off with:
- Practices safety procedures in accordance with training and guidelines when working.
- Operates all necessary equipment in service line (Chemical Cleaning, Hydro-blasting, and Vacuum, Operating Pumps, etc.) in accordance with operation training and guidelines and safety procedures.
- Works directly with Shift leads and account managers for operating procedures training.
- Performs job set up, procedure, and demobilization.
- Read and follow procedures and Itemized task list.
- Reads work orders and collects all basic equipment to perform all tasks in a specific service line.
- Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any job. Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with client’s requirements.
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment.
- Subject to being on call. Must be able to report to work within one hour of receiving call to work.
- Willingness to lean/read Plant drawing’s, follow flow paths, and identify connection points.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug testing (Hair Follicle, Urine and Oral Swab)
Listed below is what we are offering to the right people:
- Medical insurance
- Health Savings account
- Matching 401k
- Employee Stock option program
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Paid time off (vacation)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $75,000