Delta Tech Service provides a broad array of waste treatment and environmental services to the refining, chemical, petrochemical, pipeline and metal treating industries in the southern United States with a highly trained and qualified staff of management and field personnel with a combined experience of over 75 years handling and treating both hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
We specialize in developing and executing customized methods and procedures for waste handling and treatment that are practical, yet cost effective solutions ensuring our clients are in compliance with ever-changing environmental and safety regulations.
Waste Treatment and Environmental solutions include:
- Solidification and Fixation/Stabilization
- Conversion of characteristically Hazardous Waste to Non-Hazardous
- Bioremediation and Bioaugmentation
- Thermal Treatment
- Solids Washing
- Chemical Treatment and Conversion
- Waste Processing, Separation and Recovery
- Waste Reduction
- Compliance Management Program
- Environmental Audits
- Emergency Response and Clean-Up
for a free consultation Contact us.